Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sigh.....

So Jim Hendry is still the GM for the time being.  I'm done.  I can't do this any more. Any owner willing to keep Hendry, Crane Kenney or most of this staff around any longer doesn't care about winning.  Ricketts has had two years to evaluate Hendry's work.  And the result has been a shitty team getting shittier.  He's made no moves that show any promise to improve the club in the foreseeable future and yet the team still carries one of the highest payrolls in the National League with nearly nothing to show for it. Meanwhile ticket prices are out of control and fewer people are going to games.  This team isn't fun to watch any more.  It really hasn't been for a few years now and I'll be damned if I'm going to step another foot inside Wrigley Field with the current management still gainfully employed.

I've stuck with the team through lots of crap.  But I'm tired of watching the team I love have their upper management drop an enormous shit on them each season. I'm through giving you my money only to see it squandered.


No comments:

Post a Comment